Overseas Members

Members of Mensa in other countries can apply for a log in to the members section of this site and can transfer their membership to Australia if they are moving here.

We will need to know the country where you are a member, your membership number and expiry date.

These can be most quickly confirmed if you have a log in on the international web site, mensa.org.

We will also accept membership applications from people who have sat and passed a Mensa admissions test in another country, even if they did not join.